Saint Martin, Islande, Irlande, Croatie, Afrique du sud, Asie, Amérique du sud, Amérique du nord, Wallis et Futuna, Terres Australes et Antarctiques, Saint pierre et Miquelon, Polynésie Française, Nouvelle-Calédonie, Mayotte, Grande Bretagne, 974-Réunion, 973-Guyane, 972-Martinique, 971-Guadeloupe, 75-Paris, 64-Pyrénées-Atlantiques, 33-Gironde
Hôtel - restaurant
Date de disponibilité :
Type de contrat :
Horaires souhaités :
Francais, Anglais, Espagnol
Expérience professionnelle :
Vincent a Restaurant, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA 01/2008 – 02/2009
De Luxe Brasserie, Fine Dinning Restaurant
Front of the house Manager, Maitre d’Hotel
- Manage all aspects of front of house staff of 15, includes 9 servers, 2 wait assists, 2 hosts, 2 bartenders.
- Over-see daily operations in regards to opening and closing procedures, server competencies, banquets and events logistics, food quality and presentation, over all sanitation requirements and the complete dining experience.
- Responsible for the purchase, inventory and cost of over 200 wine selections and bar beverages.
- Accountable for hiring of front of house staff as well as staff reprimands.
- Responsible for training front of house staff on various positions and operating materials.
Hôtel Warwick Westminster – Rue de la Paix, Paris, France 09/2005 - 09/2007
De luxe 4 star hotel
Assistant Cost Controller
- Controlling invoices and validating delivery orders.
- Creation, suppression, and modification of stock items.
- Creating technical sheets for Kitchen, alcohols and cocktails.
- Price comparisons between suppliers and/or periods & end of period inventories for all F&B stocks.
- Preparing daily and monthly ratios and generating statistics and result analysis for all F&B selling outlets.
- Financial analysis and profitability studies with the accounting manager.
Assistant Store keeper
- Responsible for the stocks of food, beverage, office item and cleaning products - making estimates for each item
- Ordering and checking the items reception
- Trying to respect the budget
" La table du Lancaster" - Champs Elysées, Paris, France 03/2005 - 07/2005
1 star restaurant in the "guide Michelin", Michel Troisgros as chef, restaurant of The Deluxe 4 star Hotel Lancaster
Chef de rang
- Managing a team of 3 Bus Boy to serve the guest
"Le Pavillon des Boulevards" - Bordeaux, France 09/2004 - 01/2005
1 star restaurant in the "guide Michelin", Denis Franc as owner and Chef
Chef de rang
"Cheyne Walk Brasserie" - Chelsea, London, England 10/2003 - 06/2004
Chef de rang and assistant sommelier
- Managing a team of 4 runners to serve the guest
- Finding and tasting wine to order
- Helping the guest to make his wine choice
Apprenticeship in several restaurants 09/1999 - 08/2002
ES HOTEL International school of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Paris - France
09/2005 - 09/2007
B.T.S Superior technician brevet (French diploma) " Hotel and Restaurant management"
Studing and working at the Hotel Warwick Westminster, Paris
Hotel secondary school, Bordeaux - France
Bac technologique hôtelier (French diploma)
09/2000 - 06/2002
BEP hôtelier (French diploma)
09/1998 - 06/2000
With reference to your advertisment on the internet, I wish to apply for the position of Assistant. I believe my previous experiences and my extensive industry knowledge coupled with my ability to delight people make me a perfect candidate for this position. Enthusiast, hard worker and conscientious, I will definitly be a good investment for your business. After different experiences in France and other. This experience should be for me an other step to boost my career. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further details.