Front Office Manager 02/2016 to 05/2016
Zening Resorts Ltd.
Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
· Schedules the front office staff.
· Supervises, workload during shifts.
· Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
· Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
· Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
· Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
· Updates, group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel. · Reviews and completes credit limit report.
· Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
· Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
· Enforce all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
Assistant Front Office Manager 07/2014 to 11/2015
Ibis London City
· Ibis London City 348 rooms Oversaw operational functions consistent with the strategic plan, the fiscal budget, and the short term and long-term profitability objectives: Reported directly to the Front Office Manager Monitored the delivery and measurement of guest service consistent with the service standards and brand attributes.
· Supervised assigned staff to include: hiring recommendations that encompass the Hotel's diversity commitment; training; coaching; performance feedback, recommending and administering discipline, and scheduling.
Duty Night Auditor/ Day Receptionist 09/2013 to 07/2014
Novotel London Tower Bridge
· Novotel Tower Bridge 203 rooms Directly responsible of 1 team member: Main roles were to increase the level of guest satisfaction in the team, ensure tight financial controls.
· Reported directly to the Front Office Manager Responsibilities: Organize the customer welcome and care provided by the Front Office team to ensure guests have a hassle-free stay at the hotel from their arrival to their departure.
Night Auditor/ Duty Night supervisor 11/2011 to 09/2013
Hotel ibis London City
· Ibis London City 348 rooms Directly responsible of two nights Team Members and the Night shift. Main role were to provide support to the front Office & Reservations Department. · Training and development of the staff.
Apprentice polyvalent Team Member & Duty supervisor 09/2007 to 06/2011
Timhotel Berthier Paris 17
· Campanile Paris Berthier 75017 (250 rooms) During those years my aimed was to have the knowledge of all the departments and become polyvalent.
· At the restaurant, I was trained deepen the technologies and the culinary methods: study of types of the catering and of products of kitchen, development of the menus.
· In service, I learned to know the equipment of a restaurant, the functions of the staff, the conditions of maintenance of premises, the organization of the catering service, the reception of clients.. In accommodation, I have been trained to adapt to the diversity of hotel businesses.
bac ACCEUIL et Services
BTS Gestion Hotelliere diplome non obtenu
I am writing to you with regards to be part of your team, l am French I leave six years in London were I build my carrier after ending my University.
I would like to be part of your team. I believe I have the necessary characteristics to do such job well. Being highly organised with good attention to details, I would like to express my strong interest in Customers Services.
I learned the importance of customer satisfaction and that the best way to ensure repeat business with customers is to try to understand their needs and wants, be helpful and behave in an open and honest manner. I strongly believe this skill is essential when dealing with the customers.
I am an easy-going, smiley individual with a positive approach to life that enjoys working and interacting with people. Being highly motivated and quick to adapt to changes, I believe I am a strong candidate for this position.
Thank you very much for your time and considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.